My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Have been Making...


Fingerless Gloves today. I had no idea they were SO easy! I made these for myself... These are so light and open with that DC stitch. ( I'm suppose to use a HDC stitch) But I'll do that for Fall / Winter Fingerless Gloves. I used COTTON yarn. So soft. These took less then 77 yards.

Not much going on today. We spent most of the day at my parents house. But of course I took my crochet with me.

I have the news on right now... We're suppose to Thunderstorms starting Monday night to Friday.... Clears up next weekend. That messed up any outside
plans for the whole week. What is it with this year and storms. We have had more then before. So it seems. ...

Reds are playing tonight!!! So we'll be watching & eating in front of the T.V. !!!


~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment