My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Been Busy...

Good Evening!

I had a request from a friend to make her pair of the fingerless gloves I have posted on here. So I've been crocheting away on those. Almost done. She wanted Purple ones. ( I wonder if I could sell those? ) I checked on that Etsy.com site.
So many Handmade items on there. Does anyone know how much it costs to sell things on there? It just might be fun... :-)

~ Susan

3 comments:

  1. I think it's 20 cents per item. Artfire.com is a free site where you can sell things and I don't think you are charged at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has a shop on etsy, but I'm not sure exactly what the fees are. I think she said it was something like $5 to upload 20 pictures and then a small fee when you sell an item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev,

    Thanks! I'll check that out. I haven'r heard of Artfire before.

    ~ Susan

    Pammy Sue,

    Etsy takes part of your Total Price when you sell something? So much making a little on the side. Tha't all the encouragement a seller needs to UP their prices a little. LOL ... But Thanks for telling me about it.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete