My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dreaming Of October...

Good Morning!


Yes, I'm dreaming of October. When Fall is beautiful & leaves are turning all shades of Red And Gold. But most of all my new car! It's on order & should be here in October. My first brand new one!!! It's a 2010 Ford Focus SES ... Well, lets TRY and get off of this subject.


I'm now crocheting with a new yarn. At least it's new to me. Have you ever heard of a Deborah Norville Yarn? It's very soft. I'm trying out the Bulky one. I'm just making a simple scarf to try it. I saw it in the JoAnn's and bought one skein of the Variegated Brown one. My winter coat is a Dark Brown Suede, so it should go well with it. It feels like it has Nylon in it, but it says it'a all acrylic. I'll show it to you when I'm done. You might want to check out this yarn for yourself. :-) * But I still favor Knit Picks Pima Cottons. :-) *


My husband went to a Church Picnic with my parents. But it's just too hot & humid for me. So Sissy & I are home alone at the moment. She is sleeping & I'm typing to my friends. Later I'll be doing Laundry & fixing a light dinner for us.


This morning when I got up and went downstairs to make my morning protein drink, I saw the sun shining on our beautiful Coffee Table in the Living Room... And saw DUST!!! UGH! So today is also dusting day. Wanna Help?


~ Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment