My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Storms A Brewing...



The Storms are coming... I can hear static in my Music System already. So I better make this quick before I have to unplug the computer.




Last night ( 7-14-09) my poor baby had a seizure. :-( I found out from the Vet that little Toy Dogs like her are apt to have them once in awhile. So I was up with her part of the PM. She is fine now! Well, she doesn't care for storms either, so once the storms get here, she'll probably be in my lap as I crochet. ;-)


So far the plans for our Family Reunion is going great! It look like about 20 -25 people will be coming from out of City & State. :-) The more the merrier.


I better get off of here before the Thunderstorms hit. Great sleeping, reading or crocheting weather. :-)


~ Susan & Sissy


UPDATE: It's now 10:00 P.M.

That big bad storm went south of us. LOL We heard Rumbling, got some sprinkles & had static in our music system. And that was the worst of it. ;-)

Sissy just laid real pretty in the sunshine coming through the few clouds we actually had.
~ Susan

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Susan! My Papillon will be 7 months old next week so he doesn't have his full adult coat yet, but it's getting there. I didn't know when I got him that they don't get their full coat until they are up to 2 years old! So far he's a great dog with a wonderful personality, and he's SO SOFT!

    Your little Sissy is so cute! Love her long hair and ribbon too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'm bookmarking yours and will be checking back in.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the storm went through without incident. My Mom is terrified of thunderstorms and I will probably get a phone call when the next one hits where she lives. :P (Her dog incidentally was afraid of them, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks To Pammy Sue for the compliments on Sissy! AND for bookmarking my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,
    My sister's dog, A big White German Shepard, ShyBoy, actually tries to crawl under the CARPET during T-Storms. LOL Since carpet won't move, he settles for under their bed or the basement. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, just found you from knittinghelp.com. We had a springer spaniel who was prone to seizures and was put on phenobarbital which took care of them. She is no longer with us, but I remember going through them with her and the dog we had before her. No fun at all.

    I love to crochet too! And I love to see what other people are working on.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary Grace!

    I love my Sissy Girl, Crocheting & Cooking... So I made myhookandI & Share Recipes...( Share Recipes is LINKED to this one on the right.)

    Yes, I just hold Sissy when she has a seizure. I hate when that happens. She's so little. And when that happens it hurts.

    Your more then welcome to share your crochet on here. :-) I'd love to see what you have made, or what your working on now. :-)

    Thanks for checking my blog. :-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete