My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Evening... Just Waiting Til...

Just waiting til I have to unplug my computer. Storms are coming again. I have about 5 minutes to type. Oh well, My roses and other flowers need the rain. So do the yards.

I have to buy a new card for my camera. Apparently, the one I have in the camera now is worn out. LOL Yes... It's used a lot. Can you tell ?
In the picture on the right, you can see that Sissy found the " warm clean sheets " I had to put down on the sofa for a few minutes.
Nighty Night Everyone!
~ Susan

5 comments:

  1. Nothing like nice warm sheets straight from the line or out of the dryer. Comfy and Cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you didn't wash them for Sissy? :0 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev & Tina!

    Yep, sheets that are nice & warm out of the dryer... :-) She's good at finding anything nice warm. And in this case, Fresh & Clean also.

    No, I didn't wash them for her. She has a Doggie Day bed in the computer room, and a bed in our bedroom which she doesn't use becasue she sleeps ON our bed. ( not in it ) ;-) Gotta draw the line somewhere. And OF COURSE she has a blanket on the Family Room sofa to lay or sit on.
    *** Another case of her liking whats Clean & Warm... she adopted the Throw I keep on the sofa when she was just a little thing, And she still has it 5 years later. *** :-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dogs just love it when I wash their blankets and take them straight from the dryer and cover them. In fact, I like to do that with my blankets too! Sissy is too cute under those covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Pammy Sue!

    Yes she is...AND SHE KNOWS IT TOO!!! The little stinker. But we love her :-)
    My husband is always saying that she is MY dog. Then tell me this... Why does he put her on his side of bed with him everynight ?... ;-) But she eventually ends up over on my side. :-)
    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete