My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Looky What I Found!!!

Good Rainy Morning...

Rain , Rain, don't go away... we need a bit of rain...So please stay. ( For Awhile ;-) )

I was browsing for links that looked good to me. And I found this...
http://www.yarnstandards.com/weight.html I have it posted on My Favorite Links over on the right side. I'm looking for weights of yarn. & the size Hook to use with it , but this site has that &MUCH MORE!!!

Last night I started to crochet the trimming on my Afghan. I'll get a picture of it as soon as it's done. :-)
I'll go and work on and I'll be back when I'm done!!! In the meantime, I'll be charging my camera battery.


I'm back...

I wanted to share this with all of the pet lovers... This is so true.


We're Empty Nesters & look at us... ( That was taken a few years ago. )



~ Susan

3 comments:

  1. I wish it would rain here (we are in the Mojave desert)! It is supposed to be the monsoon season but I don't know how they call it that when it doesn't hardly rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    It started raining early this morning about 2 A.M. And it's now 5:43 (PM) and It's STILL rainng!!! I tihnk it can stop anytime now though. If I could, I would send it your way since you need it. :-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your finished afghan!

    ReplyDelete