My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cooking For Our Family Reunion...




Good Afternoon,




Sorry I haven't gotten on here earlier today, but I've been busy in the kitchen.

Take a look... It's for our Family Reunion tomorrow. Macaroni, Peas & Shrimp Salad. Tonight I'll make a dressing for it.
Now I have to make the Taco Bean Dip. I'll be making 2 since so many people are coming.
Now I have to get to Mom & dad's house to set up for tomorrow. ( Picnic Tables etc... )

Talk To You Later!!!
~ Susan


2 comments:

  1. The shrimp salad looks yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina!

    If you look to the right, you'll find the link to my cookinf blog. Recipes and pics will be put on there when I have some time.

    I just started that one.( Share recipes for Culinary Delights. )
    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete