My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sissy in My lap Sleeping Away...

Good Afternoon...:-)

(Whispering) Shh... :-) I just had to show you what I have in my lap as I type... As Sissy sleeps, I type on.... I guess the clicking of the keys is soothing to her...



I got a big box of yarn today from JoAnn's. * :-) * Bernat Satin & Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky! I'll have to post a picture of my work when I start to use it.

The afghan I'm working is so big now, she no longer sleeps on my lap while working on it. I think it's just too heavy for her. She prefers the sunshine coming through the door.
I better get to the kitchen and fix supper for Paul. Talk to you later!!!


~ Susan


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Susan. When I read this post today I found myself whispering the entire time. How funny -- like I was maybe there and trying to be quiet. Some days it just doesn't pay to go out into the world -- ya just embarrass yourself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can use the recipe on your blog. It's my favorite pie crust for ANYTHING that doesn't have to have a flaky crust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bev!!! It looks good. :-)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete