My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yesterday Demolition... Today Remodel..:-)



Good Afternoon !!!

... I now have pictures of what the contractors did today! Take a look...:-)















Here they have some framing up...








... In this one they have drywall up and are starting to put the pocket door in.














My pocket door is working..:-)
















I'm not sure yet what they will do tomorrow. But I think a plumber will come and then an electrician.




I forgot to mention that they even started framing the long linen closet which is at the far end of the bathroom. I don't have a good picture lof it yet. I'll wait til it's a bit more along so you can actually what it is..;-)




~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment