My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Demo Before Re Model...

Good Morning!


...Here are some pictures of Hubby & Son doing the demolition of our old walk in closet to make room for our new bathroom.


Michael is taking the LEDGE out of the wall... I'll miss that part. I keep fresh flowers on that. My alarm clock too.












It looks like he's using that chisel on the baseboard to loosen it.








Paul working on taking the framing down from the walk in.




That empty shell of a room you see will become part of the new master bath.


Our original master bath is to the left. You can see the door to it on the left.


The contracter will combine those rooms and make 1 large master bath..:-)





~ Susan

3 comments:

  1. That looks exciting. I hope the new bathroom gets done soon. Can't wait to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a half wall put in my bathrrom remodel to give the toilet some privacy,, yet kee the room open . . . LOVED IT! If I ever do a bathroom remodel again, that will be a MUST!

    Can't wait to see what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina & Paula!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait til they get it done...:-)

    Ill be sure to post pictures when they are finshed.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete