My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Far...


Good Afternoon!



...So far no one has come to work on the bathroom today. I guess they are waiting for the " MUD " to dry. we have had a fan running in thr bathroom since yesterday to help dry it.

...In the meantime today... Look what I got. I LOVE the scent of Hyacinth !!! You see this as walk into the house in the front door hall. I got nice closed blooms..:-)



























And this is the window between the Kitchen & Dining Room. My husband made that window for me several years ago . I love it! Nice place to display what ever you want.














~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. When I taught school, I would ALWAYS buy hyacinths for my desk. And, almost like clockwork, every year, when we would come back from a week end wth the doors closed, the kids would comment as to how nice the room smelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul!

    I bet it smelled good! When you walk in the door here, it smells great! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog..:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete