My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Allegra... Do You Take It? * Warning*

Hi!

...Last night and today, my chest has been so tight. And my mouth is like cardboard. Dry! I take Allegra. I called my pharmacist and asked what milligram/dosage of Allegra was ordered for me BEFORE you had to buy it over the counter. She said 60 mg. Talk about shock when I looked at my over the counter box of Allegra. It was 180 mg. They have 3 different dosages! That is not what their commercial says.


Here it is...


http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=allegra+commercial&view=detail&mid=78E0A1B760FB25B3C2CC78E0A1B760FB25B3C2CC&first=0&FORM=LKVR31



... When they said that you can get it over the counter, I simply went to Kroger and piced up a box of it. They said it's the same as you got from your Dr.



So now I have been taking more then DOUBLE of what my Dr. prescribed. I know I should have looked at the box, but they said it was THE SAME.... I just don't want anyone else feeling the way I do right now.





~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment