My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Truffles Anyone???

..Look what I found when I was searching for Super Bowl Recipes!!! Check it out... Just go this link.




... Looks we'll be a snow storm here. It starts a little after midnight. And goes throughout Sat. morning.


... The book I am reading is getting better and better with every turn of the page. :-) * Sizzle by Julie Garwood * Good one... Give it a try if you like suspense and romance. :-)


Look what I found on my little brothers Facebook page!!! It was taken in the EARLY 1980's. I'm the one with the Dark Hair... Then my 2 sisters and my little brother in his High School graduation gown.



~ Susan

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you just the cutie in that picture! I plan on checking out that truffle recipe as soon as I sign off here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks Barbara! I was in my late 20's in that picture. It was taken at our High School here.

    The truffle recipe maker looks fun. I might try it sometime... But I thought I would share that with all of you. Let me know how it turns out.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't the 80s crazy. I will have to check that book out. Looking for a new one. We are to get snow here outside of Chicago also. I am so over this stuff. Haven't seen green here in a long, long time.

    Have a great weekend.

    I will have a quick tutorial up early next week on the jar/pin cushion.

    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good book. a fast read.

    Yes... the 80's were fun and went fast!!!

    We're suppose to get up to 7 inches of snow overnight here in Ohio.

    I'll look for the tutorial next week...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete