My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ice Hanging Around or ON The House


Baby It's Cold Outside !!!










Here is the picnic table we use to measure the snow we get. You can see ice hanging from it underneath the table.






I have more pictures I want to take. We have Ice hanging from the top story of our house that I want to get a picture of tomorrow !!! It's pretty, but there is so much of it, it's making the gutter bow a little.





And of course... a cartoon : A touch racist, but still cute...:-)


Do you know why it's so cold?






Because almost every white person for 200+ years said, "It will be a cold day in Hell, before a black man becomes President."

Enjoy the weather. :-)



~ Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment