My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cleaning The Craft Room!

Good Morning!

... I have decided to clean the Craft Room / Michael's Room. I just STORE my stuff there.  I'll be busy most of the day with that!  Even though I have a Craft Room, I like Quilting & Crocheting downstairs where I can see and hear everything.  So the dining room table is now cluttered with cloth etc. ( I'll get pictures when I'm done. )  Plus I my PRESENT CROCHET PROJECTS are in the family room next to my rocking chair.

... Then I have my Quilting Meet. I enjoy quilting with Cindy. She has been in Fiber Arts for YEARS! She crochets also. So we have lots to talk about. She said she learned quilting when she was a little girl. The name of her shop is " It's Sew Fun " ... She is on Facebook also. Just search " It's So Fun ".

   I better get going! Haven't had breakfast yet. ( Unless Ice Tea Counts)

~ Susan  

No comments:

Post a Comment