My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, September 17, 2012

A Ho- Hum Monday....

Good Evening!

   This morning we had a little sun... but by Noon it got Gray! And I felt a bit  gray myself. O.K.  a little down. Weather just does that to me sometimes. Don't ask me why.

   98 days til Christmas! I just forward to to that time of year! When all of our family gets togather..:-)

   I'm looking forward to more quilting, but I don't see Cindy ( lady who is teaching me)nagain til Thursday. So in the meantime, I'm working on an Afghan. Using the Double Puff Stitch. The yarn is by Deborah Norville and called Everyday. The color is Antique Lavendar. Love it!
 There are a lot Grays and Lavendars mixed in with Black. That picture does not due the real color justice.


   I better  fix some muffins for my hubby to have in the morning.  I think I'll make Blueberry Muffins. I THINK I have enough Blueberries left.

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. I was going to make some muffins, too. (Banana chocolate chip) I got some bananas on Thursday (they were green), and they are all almost rotten already. (Grrr!) So... They will be turned into muffins. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    That sounds good. I haven't made Banana muffins before. My husband like Banana BREAD. He likes my Grandma's old recipe. I bet I can turn that into muffins easily. But right now the bananas are bit too yellow.

    Hope you had a great weekend..:-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete