My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Date...

... Last night we went on a date... Although it was paid for by our son...:-) He gave us a gift card for Mitchel's Fish Market & a Gift Card for AMC Theater.

Mitchel's Fish Market is WONDERFUL! I Highly recomend it... Their Lobster Bisque is The Best!!! Yes, I'm searching the internet for a recipe for Lobster Bisque now..;-)

The movie we saw was " War Horse"... Very Good. It's in the 1800's... and starts in Ireland and goes through WWI. Just make sure you have a few Kleenexes with you.

Then after the movie... we walked out on the Levee and found a Cold Stone Ice Cream... Well, you can't pass that up! It was good also.

BTW, this all took place at Newport On The Levee.

If Michael looks at my Blog... ( I have no idea if he does.) Thank You!!! We had a Great Time..:-)

We're still working on the closet. I'll be putting up more pictures later. Hubby is now putting up the railing that holds the doors.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment