My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Yarn Shop !!!

... I have been sitting here reading my e-mails... And I had to share this with you... what do you think? If this doesn't link, just put it in your browser.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/16/us/politics/jobs-speech-by-house-speaker-john-boehner.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all



Yesterday I went into a new Yarn Shop. It's called Handicrafters Hideaway in Harrison, Ohio. It's in the Tall Oaks Center. It's a nice little spot. She has a living room area. A Sofa and Chairs with a Coffee Table. Even a Coffee Pot..:-) And Wifi..;-)

I have been working on scarves for charity... but I found a pattern I want to make for us. I just don't want to mention it in case it's too hard to do. In the mean time, I'll keep chugging away on scarves. I make them for a lady at a shop here. She makes Hygiene Kits for the Homeless. She puts the scarves in them for winter.

I better put meat out to thaw for tonight... Then run errands. Including the library. Need more books..;-) Not tear jerkers like last one. But Jane Green is a good Author.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment