My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Evening!

... I just got finished watching the Debate between Presidential Candidates... Very Interesting.... But I won't talk about that right now.

I'm still working on more charity crocheting.... I'm hunting all over for another pattern for Feather & Fan in crochet. It seems they are all in knitting. And I don't do that anymore.

I already made this one.





That one was O.K. But I'm looking for one that has more of a closed pattern. Something not so open. If anyone has one... I would love to have it. Or let me know where I can buy the pattern.

Tomorrow in the 80's... the next it gets COOLER!!! Can you tell I'm looking forward to the Fall & Winter ??? ;-)

I can hear the dryer going off... So I'll have to write more later. Either that or I end up with wrinkled clothes...:-(

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Yes, let's not talk about the debate. Scare, very scare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate!

    Thank You!... O.K., we don't need to talk about it.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete