My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Cool & Breezy Day....

... Very Nice !!! I don't mind it when we get a little either. We need it. I hope everyone is enjoying this weather. I took Sissy for a walk today and loved the wind... Almost blew Sissy away though. Good thing I had her on her leash..;-)

The Reds are on again tonight!!!

I'm almost done with an afghan I began working when we were in California on our vacation. It's off white and I'm using the Double Puff Stitch. It' Spring / Summer kind of yarn. Very Light Weight.

I'll say good night right now so I can watch the game...:-)

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. The weather has been nice, sounds like it's going to be cooler in our area all week. Looking forward to seeing your afghan. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather!

    So far so good with the weather...:-) I'll have to get a picture of the afghan when I'm done.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete