My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pictures From The Raid...


...Morgans Raid that is... A Civil War Re-Enactment... Does your little suburb do this? LOL Here is my husband decked out as scruffy looking confederate soldier before the re- enactment. He had to grow a messy looking beginning of a beard for this. YUCK. I may be getting more pictures from my brother the photographer... So I can post those later when he gets them to me.
~ Susan

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, that is SO COOL!!! Wish we had something like that here, that would be awesome! I hope you get more pics to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... History is kind of big in this area. I'm HOPING my brother gets better pictures to me... He has some great cameras...

    There is a film clip of it on www.wcpo.com It should still be there.

    Thanks for writing Sally!!!

    ~ Susan

    myhookandI.blogspot.com

    or myhookandI@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! I might not take part in it, but I would love to go see something like that. Going to go check out that site...

    ReplyDelete