My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Still Here...

...... Question is... Are you all alive & kicking after your great Labor Day Grill Outs , Fireworks, Tailgating & Picnics ?

We had a good time... 2 grill outs !!! Steak, Shrimp, Cheese burgers, Mac & Cheese, Corn & Potatoes Fresh from the garden.

But best of all... I finished my Dad's Afghan before they got back from vacation.... I'll have to post a picture of it tomorrow.

But for right now... I'm Tired & Headed to bed...

Later...:-)

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. OH your making me hungry! Had a nice weekend - glad you did too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On labor Day weekend week end... food was good. But the very best are the Labor Day Specials on yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete