My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Colors Of Fall...

... some of the trees are changing colors already. Later I'll be taking pictures of our Fall Foliage... I post those pictures for my Aunt in California to view. She misses the changing of seasons here in Ohio. So this is my way of sharing them with her. Now if I could just get those colors onto yarn.

Have you ever noticed that the most beautiful colors on yarn are taken from nature? They have Mountain Color yarns... They need " Fall Color Yarn " It would be wonderful to dye yarn just the PERFECT shades. But I prefer to learn to crochet better first. Then I can dive into color... ;-)

Be Back In An Hour Or So... O.K. I'm back... But I have found out there is going to be a Tribute To Patrick Swayze tonight on Spike T.V. And later this week on Sept. 19th... they are going to show several of his movies as in tribute to him also...:-) I'm going to find my rocking chair & crochet hook & watch the tribute...:-)

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. You can always link to my blog or copy anything from it that you would like.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev...:-) I just thought that was good...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete