My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It Snapped!

... I have been crocheting a Martha Cowl Scarf for my nephews girlfriend... Last night while working on it, MY HOOK SNAPPED! It was one of those plastic Light Hooks that I bought from JoAnn.com... I love the light on it. .. So I ordered an Addi Swing Crochet Hook! ( metal) 

   I was watching the watching the Republican National Convention last night while I was crocheting.  It was good! They had great speakers at the convention. I loved listening to Ann Romney & Chris Christy ( not sure if I spelled is last name right.)

   Lots of laundry to do today, so I better get to it!

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. Plastic crochet hooks and I are NOT friends. I have tried one, but I must really pull my yarn because it snapped before I got 10 rounds donw. Went back to aluminum and steel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula!

    I think I first these plastic crochet so I could take them with us on a plane flight. They let plastic stuff on. And I love the little lights on it. It helps with seeing stitches. Oh well, at least this one lasted 2 years. Almost 2 1/2.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete