My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Count Down To Christmas.. :-)

Happy Sunday To All!

   Do you like th e"  Count Down Christmas Clock " ?   I like it. In this heat, it's also a count down to COOL WEATHER.

   The guys are out playing golf. It's nice and cloudy, so they don't have the glare from the sun to contend with.  As he stepped out onto the porch this morning, Paul said he was going to beat Michael at golf this time. Hmm... We'll see...:-)


   I did some crocheting as we watched the Reds play last night. I'll be do the same today as we watch the game.


   I have been using a new yarn. At least it's new to me. It's called Deborah Norville EVERYDAY.   So soft. And so far, I have only had 1 knot in it. It hasn't split either. :-) 

About 8 hours later:

I now have a picture of the yarn I told you about. The color of it is BEACH.

  
   Oh yes, Michael won the round of golf today.
~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. I just told my husband the other day that we should put up our Christmas tree. :P I haven't bought any presents yet, but have been thinking about it. Does that count? ;P

    The new yarn looks nice, I've never made anything with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I think putting the tree up is a bit early for now..:-) But shopping isn't...:-)

    Thanks on the yarn... I like it. I bought it on Herschners. It's nice to work with.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete