My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reading Again...:-)



Good Evening!




Yes, I have been busy reading a lot. The book I'm reading now is due back at the library TOMORROW!!! So I need to either finish it tonight, or take it out again later. (Another lady is waiting to read it. So I can't re new right now.)




I have been doing a little crocheting... I just have to get enthused about it again. I enjoyed crocheting for charity. I just need to get into the swing of it again. I can always find a pattern for a baby blanket and make those for charity. But it got so monotonous after awhile.




We still have our cold weather. In the 20's again tonight. By the end of the week, we should be back in the 60's. :-) :-) :-)




~ Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment