My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, March 3, 2011

If You Have A Little Dog...

... Did he or she ever do this?














I saw Sissy with her nose between couch cushions trying to bury some of her treats..LOL



And when she realized I was watching her... I got this picture...;-)

















If you were right there watching with her with me, you would have seen her give a " What Are Your Looking At " look... It was funny!!!



I'm finaly back to crocheting... I'm starting off little making coasters. Read and White for the Cincinnati Reds Games we watch...:-)

~ Susan

4 comments:

  1. Yes, my dog hides his treats in the couch or chair cracks all the time... or in his bed -wherever he thinks is a good hiding place, but I always see him scratching and digging so that I can get it out of there as soon as it's safe ;-) Aren't dogs funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris!

    So Gizzy does that too? At least Sissy isn't the only one. Yes... I think it's funny! And she works so HARD at burying the treats. It's funny. And I like the look she gives me when I catch her at it. LOL
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Indy is a 70 pound "little dog" who likes to hide her rawhide bones the pillows on the sofa from her 4 cat sisters. In all of my 46 years of fur~baby ownership (them owning me) I have never had one that did his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 70 pounds is LITTLE DOG? LOL Yes, I think your right... we don't own them, they own us...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete