My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, August 9, 2010

OOPS!!!

...Not enough yarn... I WAS going to make a shawl with that Egyptian Cotton... But I don't have enough of it. So I frogged it and made a head scarf instead. So I'll have to use something else for the shawl I want. But it has to be a yarn I like to TOUCH. I don't want a rough feeling yarn.

When I figure out what to do next... I'll show you...:-) Don't worry.

I'm headed to my neglected library books... I feel like reading.

Have a Great Night and stay cool.

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, sorry that shawl didn't work out. I hope you are pleased with the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... the scarf is nice. You really can't lose with those colors in it.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete