My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 Pictures Of Alaska



I think it's easier to get a couple pics at a time...

This is Marjorie Glacier in Glacier Bay, Alaska... See the ice falling off of the glacier?


when it CRACKS it sounds like a shotgun... but when it falls in the ocean... it sounds like THUNDER..Really, it does.










This is a beautiful sunset taken from on the cruise ship.
We went on the Norwegian Cruise Line... The ship was The Pearl! It was beautiful!
~ Susan

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! You are living my dream. I have always wanted to go to Alaska! (but not by myself!) The Pearl! Isn't that the ship's name in all the Johnny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean movies? What a wonderful adventure! Thanks for the gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of our trip. Isn't it awesome!? I loved Liarsville and Skagway. My favorite spot though was when we stopped to see all the totem poles. I'm so glad you got to go. It's a wonderful trip and I'm especially impressed that your husband got his suit in the suitcase so perfectly. Wow! What a man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev!

    Several people have said that about Paul's packing skills when I mention his suit not being wrinkled!!! LOL

    We had fun. Many totem Poles.

    Mendenhal Glacier was SO PRETTY! Just love the Blue Hue in it.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete