My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pammy's Aisan Noodle Salad!!!

Good Evening!

Look what I fixed for dinner tonight!!! With the shrimp I added, it's a nice light dinner!!!
It's the Asian Noodle Salad I got off of Pammy Sue's Blog - http://scottys-place.blogspot.com/... But I changed it a bit. And ADDED Shrimp!!!


You'll see Pammy Sue's Blog listed under " Blogs I Follow ". You'll find the recipe there...:-) It's called Scotty's Place.
Thanks Pammy!!!
~ Susan

6 comments:

  1. Susan it looks good. Have to go look at the receipe.

    Do you cook alot? My hubby Barry helps cook. I am so tired of doing it all the time.

    I love fish, chicken, pasta, veggies most.
    Have a great week end, Hello to Paul.
    hugz, reina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! It makes a ton, doesn't it? I can't take the credit for the recipe though. It's Pioneer Woman's recipe.

    Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, that sounds and looks delish! Great meal for the summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reina!!!

    I really enjoy cooking. I love using shrimp in stuff... And the 41 size are great for salads... They are not the tiny salad shrimp you can barely see. They are a bit bigger then that.
    I also like making chicken salads, with this heat... we eat cold salads, then I serve Paul his Main dinner dish. ( I like sticking to just salads for me though..Yep... I'm trying to lose weight.)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pammy!

    Oh Yes... it makes WAY MORE then we need... So next time it's going to get cut in half. It will be great for our up coming Family Reunion at the end of this month. ( Family Of Cooks )

    I'll have to come to your blog and check out Pioneer Woman's Blog...:-)

    Your Welcome to the linky!!!

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doris!

    It's really good. Just cut it down to what you need. It does make a lot. ( too much for just Paul & I ) It's like a FAMILY DISH.

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete