My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cookbooks From Store & MY KIND of Cookbooks

Good Evening!

....Does anyone else have a corner in the kitchen where they keep their favorite cookbooks plus the ones they made? ( I love taking notebooks that are only 1/2 inch wide , put plastic sheet covers in them, then fill them with recipes we all love & want again... And each cookbook / notebook is for a different food category.) Love It!!!

...... Now get this... My autographed cookbooks are upstairs packed away in my craft room. They are in a book case. ( Where they won't get dirty.)


...My little cookbook corner looks like this... ( Don't laugh ...)






I was just wondering if any one else did this. Yep... a bunch of them are those thick Taste Of Home cookbooks / magazines. They are good.




~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. I have two BIG binders that I keep recipes in that I've printed out from the internet or cut from magazines. Most of my favorite recipes are in there. It started as just one binder, but it got so big I finally had to split them up into two. I have one for desserts and one for everything else. I keep mine in a specific cabinet in the kitchen out of site now that we have lots of cabinet space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pammy!

    I wish we had more cabinet space. I enjoy collectinf recipes from here on the blogs. They are all tried and true!

    If didn't catagorize my recipes... I'd wouldn't be able to find them.

    At least I'm not the one that has these kinds of collections.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete