My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Latest Crocheting

...Here is what I have been working on... First a Wrap I have been making for months. Every time I worked on it, I would run out of yarn and have to order more and wait & wait til it got here to finish it.
It's almost done now. All I have left to do is put the Toggle Closures on it. I want the wooden ones. I just can't find the perfect ones yet.

...Here I have it on my chair. I love it. It's a Dark Blue from Knit Picks. It's called Planetarium. Pima Cotton Yarn. SO SOFT & WARM.

Check out the little collar on it. This is the first time I made one. Easier then I thought.


Next is the Back View draped on my chair.


~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. Susan I love your blue wrap~really nice. You have been busy girl. Good for you.
    Joann has nice buttons have you checked there?

    I took my 2 maltese babies to the groomer, and Robin took her terrier/maltese mix also. they are all white and furry and fluffy. So pretty my babies.
    Have a great week end.
    Lovely weather here in Las Vegas.

    ~Hugz~Reina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reina!

    Thank You! I love it too..;-) It's so soft & warm..:-) I'll look at Joann's. Thanks!!!

    I'll bet the doggys are looking great! As adorable as ever!

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete