My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Looking For New recipes...:-)

Hello All!

Just like every year when Holidays come around, I start hunting for new recipes I can try out on our family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I get the magazine called " Food & Family" ... Kraft puts it out for 6.99 a year. They have great recipes to try. (Tonight I'm trying Lasagna Roll Ups. )

I have to get going to the Library & Store soon. Then a few mounds of laundry to tackle. And speaking of laundry, try the new Downy. It comes in a dark ( black ) bottle. It smells WONDERFUL. And I'm one of those who didn't even use to use Laundy Softener before. I saw it in the store and smelled it and LOVED IT!!! Try it...:-)

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment