My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Temperature & What we Do...

    ... How does the temperature effect what you do ?  Yesterday was so warm, I opened windows and let the BREEZE in. It's breezy today too, but not as warm.

   ... It was warm enough that I didn't feel like baking the cookies I need to bake for Christmas. ( to put in the freezer.)

  ...  I used the crock pot so I didn't have to use the oven and heat up the kitchen

  ... How does the Temperature effect you ?

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I stay inside when the cold wind is blowing and it is today.. Summer? not sure when it will come and stay,LOL.. At the moment there is snow on the mountains, so I guess we could say Summer Snow :))
    Salads in the summer and hot pots ect in the winter :))
    Have a great week :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    It's not so windy today, but it's suppose to get much colder, at least for tonight.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete