My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, December 14, 2012

Baking Cookies

   I have been busy baking cookies. Tonight it was Oatmeal & Raisin. Next will come Christmas cookies to freeze….  The Oatmeal & Raisin are for our son.  He has some traveling to do, so I thought I would bake cookies for him to take along. At least it’s healthier then stopping for junk food.

    Has anyone else started on their Christmas baking?  It would be great if you shared you ideas / recipes on here !

   I make bourbon balls every year. If anyone has a better recipe, please share it!  The recipe I use is kind of mediocre.

    I’m still crocheting, but my hands need a rest. A storm front must be coming. ( achy)   So I have been listening to books on PLAYAWAY… I love those little things! Check out PLAY AWAY ! Just Google it. Our library has them.

Good Night for now… Smile

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment