My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost done...

... I'm almost done with my Rose colored shrug / bed jacket. It's a pale rose. ... Reminds me of a Victorian Rose. The yarn is Simply Soft by Caron.

I'l get a picture on here when I'm done with it...:-) The shrug is made with the Double Puff Stitch... Very Loose & Comfy. I really like that stitch. It's one of faves. Glad I found it on the Linus Project Site.

Went to the Dentist office this morning. I'm STILL numb... Since I had a LONG TIME to wait in the Dentist office for My Turn... I took my other crochet with me. My Granny Square Shrug in the making.... Only this one is for Fall / Winter... I'm using Malabrigo on it... I started with 2 hanks of Paris Nights , but now I'm using Alpine Lace for what will become slevees & the front which drape down on the sides & front.( use your imagination..;-) )

I better get going... Hubby is on his way home..:-) He'll be eating, but with this lingering numbness, I'll just drink from a STRAW.

I have Sissy's picture on here ( my Maltese)... But look... Don't get svared now... it's just me...;-)

6 comments:

  1. I love all your posts and pics from the last few days. Can't wait to see your new shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT picture . . now I know who you are :0}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK I have it done Bev... I might want to add something more to it though. Kind of personalize it maybe ???

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paula! I was playing around with the camera on my laptop and got this. It kind of suprised me... I didn't know it was going to take my picture YET... I wasn't ready. I look kind of bored in the picture..:-(

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you! :) I am working on shrugs lately, too. And I need to go to the dentist, but I'm afraid.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Tina!

    The sheug I made is from Lion Brand Site.

    Don't worry about going to the dentist... I just went the other day...

    Susan

    ReplyDelete