My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, December 10, 2010

Why Is Krogers....

... Almost empty? ... It has nothing to do with Cooking & Baking for Christmas... Nope... it has something to do with a big storm coming this way... " Sunday Evening"... this is just Friday...


...Just imagine what kind of stampede Krogers and other stores will have to contend with ON Sunday...

...Does it get REAL crazy around where you live when the word SNOW is whispered about?



~ Susan

6 comments:

  1. Yeap... We are a day ahead, so my day was yesterday. Will keep you posted how it is going here. So far, So good. Glad this house is stocked with both food and yarn. Oh, and Diet Rite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, because it doesn't snow here, so it would be something to talk about if it actually did!

    Stay home and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Kate!!!

    Sounds like your stocked up! .:-) Gotta have your Diet Rite I see. Everyone has the one thing they just have to have... Hubby's would be Sprite... I like my Canada Dry Ginger Ale. But I like Tea also.... Just so Sissy has her food..;-)

    Keep warm when the storm hits your area!!! Just start crocheting a blanket on you..;-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doris!

    Yes... that would be something to talk about...

    Our grocery store, Kroger was emptying fast last night. It seems to empty out every time a storm is predicted in the winter. The main thing I do is fill up my gas tank.. Kroger isn't too far from us, so we can get there pretty easily.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, keep warm and off the roads. Crochet time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many are getting hit bad this weekend. We're expecting a couple of inches in south/central Ohio, and I sure hope that's all it is. Bad enough that we'll be getting high winds with it. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete