My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Shopping...:-)

Good Afternoon!

We have been having fun shopping and just walking around stores looking at decorations.

At Bass Pro Shop in Tri County they have a real nice Train Scene... we both like it. Here is Hubby looking at the Big Train Set there.












... I also like the Christmas decorations at Macy's.... I really didn't expect Bass Pro to have such nice ones!!!


~ Susan

4 comments:

  1. That's what I miss about living in a bigger city even though our little town has pretty lights up, but it's a far cry from where I used to live. I love to see all the window decorations and lights around Christmas...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris!

    This isn't what I would call a BIG city. They just decorate so well.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does you husband have hobby trains? I love looking at them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clara!

    No. Not a hobby... we just like them...:-)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete