My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ruebens!!!

Hi!

...Yesterday, I started craving a Rueben... I have the stuff to make them. But I didn't want to use bread. So... I made these... Rueben Roll Ups!!!
...You just lay the Corned Beef flat... put your Swiss Cheese & Sauerkraut on it... Then your dressing. Roll it up... And put in microwave for 25 seconds... YUMMY!!!

...The first ones I made had the cheese and dressing running out of it... I had it in the microwave too long. So I cut down to 25 seconds.


~ Susan


4 comments:

  1. I've not had a Reubens for ages - but if I ever do, I will want mine on Rye bread with a pickle on the side :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crave Reuben sandwiches sometimes too. I'd love to try this version! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doris!

    Hot Rueben Dip is good also!!! I like it in a ROUND RYE with the middle of it hollowed out and use the rye bread pieces to dip with.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi UnGourmet!!!

    This is just something I made up on the spur of the moment.

    But it was good enough to satisfy my craving..;-)

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete