My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Need To Put My Hook Down...

... But Just For A Minute...;-)


...You really need to listen to this... Please??? I haven't heard any of this and I try to follow politics especially when it talks about Health Care... Our Health Care...




***Thanks for watching that. A friend sent it my way. It's real eye opener.

At least it was for me.


Now we can pick up our hooks again... or just go in with your day!!!

My next post will be a lot lighter... I promise...:-)


2 comments:

  1. Amen... I for one will be voting on Tuesday here in the state of IL. We are such a mess here, but hoping my little vote out here in the western burb might count. Hoping most in the city actually just don't show up. So much of this is all to scarey, that's why I like to escape to blogland after taking in as much news as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    It seems so SAFE in blogland... Don't you wish it was safe everywhere again?

    Yes... I'll be voting also... Hubby and I talk about it... then go vote.

    The phone was just now ringing... ANOTHER Political Phone Call. I'll be so GLAD when this Election is OVER!!!

    Talk to you later Kate!!! Enjoy what is left of this evening..:-)
    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete