My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hi To All... That is anyone who still comes here..:-)



I had to quit posting for awhile because my computer kept telling me that blogspot wasn't safe? Anyone else get that memo? It's fine now.

Since I had my computer stripped clean... I have a feeling I lost my

pictures on it.













At least I still have this one. :-) I'll have to hunt down the ones I have of Michael.


Just wanted to let everyone I'm still here.


~ Susan

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Still here. Glad to see you got things figured out. Hope to see you around more often now.

    Time for bed,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is my first time stopping by, but . . . welcome back! I love to crochet and cook and read, too, so I have a feeling I'm gonna like it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Computers can be so crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome Lynn!

    I haven't been posting every single Like I use to... I just have more going right now.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete