My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Crocheting Cousin

We had relatives come for the Christmas Season...:-) They came from Huntington Beach, Ca.





When they got here, Britanny just had a little square crocheted... Now look at the blanket she has been working on.



And right now it's even bigger. They have already left for home on the beach... I'll have to e-mail her for a picture of it when she's finished.


Just wanted to share it with you!





Susan

4 comments:

  1. How awesome!!!! She's doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fudge recipe! Can't wait to try it.

    Keeping the crochet love going with your family I see! Way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bev! well, I'll say Thank You FOR her.

    She is learning crochet. And she really seems to enjoy it.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pammy!

    Let me know how it turns out for you. I added crandberries to mine for Christmas... but you don't have to. GFudge is one of those things you can really just add anything to.

    Let me know how it turns out for you...:-)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete