My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hi!

   I know, I know, I haven't been for awhile. Why? Too many other things have taken my mind off of it.  I have been minding other blogs. Other PEOPLES blog. I have found so many patterns, recipes etc. that they share. I love it.

   We had our 35th anniversary on June 10th!  I fixed a steak dinner for the two of us. We enjoyed it. :-)      

   Right now I'm working on my blanket ( crochet ) which I have been working on each night for about 1 year now. I just crochet a row or 2 each  evening as we watch T.V.  The yarn is called GLACIER BLUE and is 100 % Bamboo.  I love it!  It's PURE JOY to work on. It reminds me of the beautiful glaciers we saw on our cruise in Alaska 2 years ago.

   On the radio they say we are in for some Severe weather tonight.  I hope not. Thunderstorms are fine. But I don't like the severe stuff.

   I better get going. I have some errands to run before I start sewing. :-)

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment