My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thread On My Mind…

   Today I have had thread on mind. So many !!!  A friend referred me to SuperiorThreads.com … It’s great. A wonderful selection. It turns out that what you despise in fabric is wonderful in thread. Polyester.  Everything you ever wanted to know about thread is on their site.

   I have been working on more totes. The first one I made I gave to my Mom. She liked the material.  I’ll be making another one. I have enough of that material to make another one. Winking smile

booktotematerial13

   I wish I could find more material that has that metallic thread running through it. It looks good!

   That’s all for now.

~ Susan

485229_10200250510617085_1887444575_n I saw this and had to nab it. Did you ever say something and stop yourself and think, “ I sound like My Mother.” Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment