My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It’s Chilly Out There !!!

   Good Morning!

      I got a cute e-mail from my son this morning. It is so cute I just have to share it with you.

      “ The First Day Of Deer Hunting “

Check List Complete;

I scouted the area all summer . . . . .
I searched out the best location for my tree-stand . . . . .
I set it all up a month ahead of time . . . . .
I trailed the herd . . . . .
I picked out a trophy buck . . . . .
Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt . . . .
Everything was in place . . . . .
Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 am . . . . .
I put on my camo, loaded my pack, set out for my stand . . . . .
This was destined to be an epic hunt . . . . .
As I approached my deer stand . . . . .
. . . . . I changed my mind; decided to go to church instead.

beardeerstand

   I have to get to the Grocery Store, Library & then get Laundry done. So I better get going.

~ Susan

caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment