My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vanity & Sink

Good Gray Rainy Day!


...We have ordered a Vanity & Sink for the master bathroom. It's a double sink & vanity. Looks great in the showroom...:-) It's Polished Italian White. ( The Sinks) The vanity is Honey Oak. Now it takes a week to make it. I'll get pictures up once it's all done.




...I have books to recomend. The Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers. It's the first book in a Saga. I'm about start book 2 which is titled " The Daughter's Dream". It's a story woven around some history. I love it. It starts in 1901. Go to http://www.cincinnatilibrary.org/ and read the synopsis.


... Sissy " The TV Remote Queen "...:-)






Better get going..:-)


~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. Your new bathroom sink/vanity sounds so nice. Can't wait to see pictures. I know how it feels to have a finished bathroom, my husband finally finished something in ours. Now I want to decorate it. :P

    I am going to check out that book at our library~ I love historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina!

    Thank You for the remarks! Yes.. so much fun dreaming about how to decorate the bathroom once it's done.

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete