My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fill In The Spaces

... At the moment our closet is at a stand still til this weekend... we just need to FILL IN THE SPACE in the middle. It will be SHELVES, DRAWERS & a few BASKETS.






...At the moment I seem to be on a Reading and Cooking binge... I just finished a light read called " An Amish Christmas" by Cynthia Keller. If you ever thought today's kids are Rude & Spolied... read this. I didn't READ it, I got it on an AUDIO CD ... I listened to this as I was cooking. Very Easy to follow since it's what I call a light read.





...My fingers ( right hand fore finger has Arthritis) don't want to co operate. My Dr. gave me Celebrex and it doesn't do much. If anyone has this problem, please let me know how you control the pain and still crochet. ( So I can start crocheting again.)




...We may be getting a new horse. This one will be a Quarter Horse. He has 69 wins. But first we have to find out if he's still available.




....The weather is nice today... but tomorrow they rain is coming and the temperatures are dropping.... Maybe winter will finally seem more like WINTER.


~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment