My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting Nervous....

Good Afternoon!

Sometimes I wonder WHY I put up that countdown to Christmas banner. It makes me a LITTLE nervous to see how many days I have to finish my projects / shopping. It's like a Finish Line for a race. ;-)

Last night I started a Solid Granny Square ... It keept on growing & growing... I have no idea what it's going to be or how big it will get. I just needed something to do with hands while watching a movie last night. The movie was " Certain Prey " starring Mark Harmon. Different but good. It was based on a book. But when a movie is based on a book, I usually find that the book is better. With a book, you / the reader has your own pespective on the characters in the story.

You'll never guess where I found this???





I like it.


Well, I better get started on Dinner.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment