My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Learning New Stitch...

I haven't left ! I'm learning a new stitch. It's suppose to be very easy once you get going... But I haven't quite conquered it yet. The Crocodile Stitch.

Also... I'm still making TWIRLY scarves for the high schools. Getting sore fingers from trying to hurry.

I have no idera what our weather is doing... First we're slightly warm, then we get cold again. But the weatherman scared me a bit. He said to expect SNOW before Halloween..!!!

So I guess tomorrow I better start unpacking and cleaning the winter stuff I have packed away.




Sissy is warm in her little Cincinnati Bengals sweater I made a few years ago. She doesn't quite need it yet, but she will later. She has much warmer ones. I just think that one is cute on her.

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment