My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Babysit & Crochet...Plus My New Car...:-)

...Think I can do both & still pay attention to what I'm doing? We'll see. I'll have to hurry up & get this afghan finished... Our son's birthday is only 5 days away... I just may have to give him a note saying his other present is still being worked on.

I'll write more later... we have a lot to do today...:-)

.....Finally, I have a picture of my new car...:-) You have seen some of the interior... now here is the exterior. They call this color Metallic Silver. I like it...:-)



Is it Child Labor or just Good Clean Fun? Why do they call it CLEAN FUN when you always end up dirty? That is my nephew Clay raking up pine needles... And I'm hard at work babysitting... Well, taking pictures.






And this one on the right is my brother in law, Clay & Lauren.


Enjoy The Day!

~ Susan

2 comments:

  1. Of course you can copy anything from my blog you want -- whenever you want.

    Love your blog entry today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev! They said a few flakes of snow over the weekend. But today it's just stormy out. And I have to drive Sissy to be groomed in it. Sissy is worth it...:-) ( I won't melt. :-) )

    Later!

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete